RUBRICS (right click to download)
1. Develop a consistent ad campaign using elements that differ based on season and placement.
2. Design a persuasive color magazine advertisement, working with copy and typography to create an eye-catching design.
3. Create two subway ads for your company exploring different approaches to advertising tone.
4. Design a billboard and bus shelter ad using typography to enhance a message.
5. Design a brochure for your company exploring concept and brand identity.
6. Develop a concept for ads in three different media, considering how to present the client's brand and the product's brand in each ad.
Expectations and Guidelines
This course should be completed using a laptop or desktop compute. Expectations of you, the participant:
Academic integrity is a fundamental value of education. Therefore, acts of cheating, plagiarism, falsification or attempts to cheat, plagiarize or falsify will not be tolerated and a failing grade will be given for those particular assignments.
Expectations Site Use:
In order to maintain a positive online environment for the course, all students are required to: